- Insurance Approved - The M30 Autodialer is fully
insurance approved and recommended.
- Inputs - The M30 automatic alarm dialer can accept up to 56 digital (switched) & 4 analogues (expandable).
- Communication - The M30 can communicate with Pagers
(Both Numeric and Alpha numeric) Telephones (land and mobile ( Cell ))) and via computers.
- Backup Communication - The M30 Autodialer can
automatically switch from a land line to the GSM network when a fault is detected.
- Real speech - Information is transmitted by the M30
Autodialler in high quality real speech (User can record their own message) and data.
- GSM - The M30 Auto Dialer can use the Mobile (Cell)
network to send alarms. M30 GSM autodialer module
- Remote Interrogation - Allows you to check the operation of the M30 Autodialler , the telephone lines as well as the alarm status.
- Remote Control - Upto 16 Devices be controlled Via the
M30 Autodialer either remotely via a telephone and a computer or automatically at designated times.
- Call Back to Cancel - This is a fail-safe feature, the
dialler will only stop communicating a problem when someone has acknowledged the problem.
- Alarm Delays - Each input can have a specific delay,
this is is to stop false alarms. e.g. Input 1 must have been active for 2 minutes before anyone is called.
- Emergency Rosters - This allows Individual inputs to
the dialler to dial specific people.
- Battery Backup - The M30 Autodialer will continue to
operate for at least 12hrs with out power. Upgrades to allow longer times available.
- Central Station - Allows multiple M30's to be monitored
and information collated at a central point.
- Analogue inputs - The M30 Autodialler can also accept
- Data Logging - Allows the M30 Autodialer to store Data from Digital and analogue inputs, this can be retrieved via voice or via a computer.
- Menu driven - The M30 Autodialer is Fully menu driven
allowing easy configuration without a large learning curve.
- Self Diagnostics - Powerful and advanced processor and Millennium compliant.
- Easy to Install and operate.